- Holding Deposit: £250.00 will be payable (per property) and credited to the damages deposit/bond or rent on completion of the letting agreement (subject to references)
- References: £100.00 per Applicant / Guarantor
- Deposit: 6 weeks rent (subject to agreement)
- Tenant Fees During Tenancy
- Renewal Agreement £150.00
- Change of Occupancy and Amendments £200.00 + £75.00 Per additional tenant
Tenant Fees Explained
On receipt of a holding deposit the property will be suspended from the letting market in favour of the applicant for a maximum of 14 days
If the prospective tenant fails to progress the tenancy or referencing within 14 days for any reason the holding deposit will not be refunded.
The holding deposit will be credited to the damages deposit/bond or rent on completion the letting agreement.
A comprehensive referencing and credit check will be carried out for each prospective tenant. If a guarantor is required an additional £100.00 is payable per guarantor.
A minimum security deposit of six weeks is required (subject to agreement). this will be held with www.mydeposits.co.uk during the tenancy.
The above fees must be paid in cleared funds before the keys can be released.
Renewal of Agreement
A fee of £150.00 is payable on the renewal of the agreement to in respect of administration costs.
Change Of Occupancy
A fee of £200.00 is payable on any amendment or additional tenant to be added to the agreement during the tenancy and an additional £100.00 per tenant thereafter.